Learning to use the ABACUS can help develop this right brain/left brain integration. When children use both hands to move abacus beads in arithmetic calculations, it stimulates cells in both the right and left sides of the brain. This results in quick, balanced whole brain development, leading to greater mental capacity. Using the abacus, a child can do all arithmetic calculations up to 10 digits without relying on an electronic calculator.
How will this course benefit you?
- Boosts better and faster calculation skills.
- Improves endurance for stress and pressure.
- Improves problem solving abilities.
- Sharpens concentration and observance.
- Teaches clearer logical reasoning.
- Increases memory power and sharpens overall mental formation.